14kg Everbuild Geo-fix All Weather
Geo-Fix All Weather Jointing Compound is a unique, ready to use jointing material for all types of paving having joints of 6 mm and over that can be used in both dry and wet conditions. Geo-FixÒ All Weather Jointing Compound is a quick and easy way of applying a rigid joint on most common paving types including Natural Stone, Concrete, Slate, Clay, Terracotta and Granite.
- Supplied ready to use, no mixing required.
- Can be used in both wet and dry conditions.
- Simply brush into joints and compact.
- Cement free – Non staining.
- Sets hard, wont crack or wash out.
- Resists weeds and plant growth.
- Totally weatherproof, unaffected by frost.
- For all joints of 6mm wide and over.
- Water permeable, allows water to escape.
Areas For Use
- Outdoor patio areas.
- Indoor stone floor areas.
- Pedestrian areas.
- Driveways subject to light occasional vehicular traffic.
- Do not use on joints smaller than 6mm
- Do not apply to dry paving. The paving must be wetted prior to and during application.
- Read all instructions and leaflet carefully before use.
- Joint depth must be a minimum of 25mm
- Do not apply below 3C or if the ground/paving temperature is below 3C.
- In areas subject to vehicular traffic it is essential that the paving elements are bedded on a class 1 mortar and a high percentage of the mortar is squeezed up the joint, thereby providing support for the paving elements.
- GEO-FIX should be considered for its aesthetic and not its structural properties.
- The jointing should not be cleaned by use of high pressure washers until cured for 14 days. The distance between nozzles to jointing must be at least 15cm and a fan nozzle must be used.
There are no reviews yet.
Deliveries can be made throughout most of Lancashire, approximately 20 miles radius from our depot at Accrington, Lancashire.
Other locations may also be arranged for direct loads from our suppliers e.g. full loads of bricks or blocks.
We operate 3 crane offload vehicles:
- Our smallest vehicle can carry approx 5 ton.
- Our middle sized vehicle can carry approx 7.0 ton and has a tipping facility for loose sand and aggregates.
- Our largest vehicle can carry approx 8.0 ton and also has a tipper facility.
Pricing will vary depending on the goods required and distance travelled.
We can offer very competitive rates for delivery — please contact us for more details.