Get Your Acrylic Sealant One Hour Caulk From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
125 One Hour Caulk is a fast drying flexible decorators filler and sealant that remains permanently flexible. Can be overpainted with most paint types or covered over with wallpaper; no sanding down required.
125 One Hour Caulk should be at room temperature when you begin using the product. If the caulk has been stored in cool conditions it should be placed in a warm room / bucket of warm water before use to gently heat up to working temperature.
- Fast drying - can be overpainted in 1 hour.
- Permanently flexible.
- Easy water clean up.
- Excellent slump resistance.
- Certified to the harmonized European standard EN15651 for façade use internally in compliance with the Construction Product Regulation.
Areas For Use
- For sealing and filling cracks and gaps prior to decorating.
- For use around skirting boards, ceiling cornices, window and door frames, stair treads and risings and fixtures adjoining walls.
- Can be used to fill damage plaster.
- Not for use in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt.
- Do not attempt to abrade when cured.
- Do not overpaint until a surface skin has formed.
- Note: this product is a flexible. Certain poor quality paints (especially certain vinyl matts) have very little movement in the dry film. It is possible for the dry paint film to crack if movement is excessive.
- For internal use only
All surfaces must be clean, dry and dust free. All loose or flaking surface coatings, and old sealant and mastic joints, should be removed before application. Highly porous substrates such as new plaster should first be primed with a dilution of Caulk with water at a ratio of 1:2. Can be applied to slightly damp surfaces.
Give Us A Ring Today
And get Your !hr Caulk