Adseal Block Paving Sealer/Imprint Sealer
A ready-to-use, high solids, professinal grade, clear sealant. A market leading product which has been used for more than 15 years to protect the nation's driveways, paving, car parks, forecourts, pedestrian walkways etc. ideal for use on:
- Block paving
- Imprinted Concrete
- Tegular Setts
- Paving slabs
- Single component which spreads easier and dries quicker
- Superb inter-coat adhesion for quicker application and a harder wearing surface
- Excellent resistance to rain spotting
- Tyre plucks and flaking are virtually unheard off
- 100% UVA and Fade resistant
- Excellent coverage 5-7m2 per litre per coat
- Colour change tints and pgments for a tinted or coloured finish
- Early use on new, dry, block paving helps prevent efflorescence (white powdery staining)
- Stops staining and stabilises sand joints in block paving
There are no reviews yet.
Deliveries can be made throughout most of Lancashire, approximately 20 miles radius from our depot at Accrington, Lancashire.
Other locations may also be arranged for direct loads from our suppliers e.g. full loads of bricks or blocks.
We operate 3 crane offload vehicles:
- Our smallest vehicle can carry approx 5 ton.
- Our middle sized vehicle can carry approx 7.0 ton and has a tipping facility for loose sand and aggregates.
- Our largest vehicle can carry approx 8.0 ton and also has a tipper facility.
Pricing will vary depending on the goods required and distance travelled.
We can offer very competitive rates for delivery — please contact us for more details.