Adseal For All Your Tarmac Needs Available From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
A Fantastic product that is now available from us Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire.
Adseal Tarmac Restorer: Also known as tarmac sealer, tarmac paint and asphalt sealer, is available in BLACK or RED.
Dual Action tarmac paint and tarmac sealer.
At last a restorer that will not only restore the original colour [tarmac paint] but also protect and reinforce the surface against future damage [tarmac sealer].
Adseal Tarmac has also been successfully used on plain concrete as a combined concealing and decorative finish.
Adseal tarmac paint has a built in UV shield to minimise future deterioration and together provides a protective surface to lengthen lifespan of the driveway, path, pavement or car park.
It is the harmful effects of UV light that degrade the bitumen/asphalt content which binds the aggregate [stones] together. The first sign of degradation is the fading of the colour as the binding properties are reduced, followed by the aggregate becoming loose.
This is not a bitumen paint as bitumen paints are prone to UV degradation – Adseal Tarmac actually protects against UV attrition.
Adseal Tarmac restores the colour [or even changes it from black to red] and reinforces the surface by helping bind the aggregate in place [if caught soon enough].
The Professionals Choice because:
- User friendly and simple to apply
- An even, uniform coating a straightforward task
- High abrasion and impact resistance ensure it last longer
- Designed with a dual action to both reinforce and protect the treated surface as well as restore the colour
- This is not a bitumen paint as bitumen paint does not protect against future UV degradation
- Spreads easier and dries quicker for a faster, high quality, installation
- Suitable for driveways, paths, car parks, etc
- 100% UVA and Fade resistant
- Tyre plucks and flaking are virtually unheard of
- Good abrasion and impact resistance lengthens working life
- Helps prevent future staining
- High ‘resin only’ solids content [we do NOT use fillers, thickeners or extenders]
- Excellent coverage – 4—6 m2 per coat per litre
- Single or two coat application by brush or roller. Can also be sprayed
- Supplied in 5ltr and 25ltr UN containers
Why not do as the professionals do and restore your Tarmac to it’s former glory with this fantastic product available now from Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire.
So why not give us a ring today and find out more about this fantastic product we now have in stock.