Allcon 10 Construction Adhesive Available From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
Allcon 10 is a Construction Adhesive which can bond nearly all materials.
Allcon 10 can be used for the bonding of timber, chip and fibre boards, MDF, coated boards, metals, aluminium, natural or artificial stones, concrete, marble, ceramics, plastics, plasterboards, foam, hard foam, acrylic, insulation and much more.
Allcon 10 Features:
- Single Component
- Easy handling
- Solvent free
- Resistant to weather and ageing
- Resistant to many chemicals
- Usable with natural stone
- Bonds nearly all materials
Benefits Of Use:
- Use with standard caulking gun
- Can be put under stress after just 7 -10 minutes
- No primer required
- Replaces multiple other adhesives and glues
- Safe to use
- Always the right product to hand
- Opened cartridge can be used for up to 10 months
- Unopened cartridge last for up to 18 months
- Minimum wastage
- Can be painted and varnished
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Range Of Use:
Directions For Use:
- The surfaces to be bonded must be free from grease, clean and stable. One surface must be permeable.
- The adhesive reacts with the moisture in the air or in the material by slightly foaming up.
- Curing can be accelerated by using a water spray.
- Sand all smooth materials, clean with beko Allclean and lightly moisten with water.
- Join pieces within 3 minutes.
- Press until product sets.
- It is recommended an adhesion test is done prior to any application.
Come to our Whalley Road Yard
And Pick Up Your Allcon !0 today