Celebrities Are Using Artificial Grass So Why Don’t You?
Do you like a nice manicured green lawn? But can’t be bothered looking after it or haven’t got time to look after it? Then read on, we have the lawn for you!
I read an article the other day saying that the whole panel of loose women had artificial grass. If it’s good enough for them then it’s good enough for us.
The one thing we do have in common with celebrities is that we are all short of time and mowing grass is time consuming. Just think what else you could be doing.
Artificial Grass is so easy to use. Read on and find out how easy it is.
Just follow these three easy steps to get the perfect lawn:
Choose your pile height: 25mm the perfect artificial grass for all round applications. Practical and hardy with a natural look and texture. Or 35mm a superior option giving a more prestigious finish for the most authentic fake lawn.
Order the other materials needed for installation:
- Tape: required to seam two pieces of grass together.
- Glue: To be used with the join tape to complete a seam. Can also be used to secure perimeters on a hard base.
- Membrane: Provides a barrier to help prevent weed growth.
- Edging: A perimeter edge is always required to butt artificial grass up to. Use our edging where no perimeter is currently in place.
- Underlay: Recommended for use below the grass on existing hard landscaped areas (i.e. over tarmac) to provide a cushioned base and vertical drainage.
Follow the easy fitting instructions provided or call the free technical support helpline.
This has to be the ideal solution for muddy gardens, roof terraces and play areas and people like us who are short of time.
NO MOWING, NO FEEDING, NO WATERING!
Give Us A Ring Today And Get Your Artificial Grass
Just Like The Celebs.