Do You Like A Nice Manicured Green Lawn? Well Now You Can Have With Help From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire.
After all this nice warm weather many lawns are showing signs of neglect but yours doesn’t have to! Artificial Grass, never thought about it? Well just read on to see how easy it is to use and look after.
Follow these three easy steps to get the perfect lawn:
Choose your pile height: 25mm the perfect artificial grass for all round applications. Practical and hardy with a natural look and texture. Or 35mm a superior option giving a more prestigious finish for the most authentic fake lawn.
- Order the other materials needed for installation:
- Tape: required to seam two pieces of grass together.
- Glue: To be used with the join tape to complete a seam. Can also be used to secure perimeters on a hard base.
- Membrane: Provides a barrier to help prevent weed growth.
- Edging: A perimeter edge is always required to butt artificial grass up to. Use our edging where no perimeter is currently in place.
- Underlay: Recommended for use below the grass on existing hard landscaped ares (i.e. over tarmac) to provide a cushioned base and vertical dranage.
Follow the easy fitting instructions provided or call the free technical support helpline.
NO MORE MOWING, NO MORE FEEDING, NO MORE WATERING!
- Highly natural look
- Pet friendly
- Safe for children
- Reduces maintenance
- Straightforward to install
- Year –round lush green look.
As easy as 1 2 3
Come in to our Whalley Road Yard and see for yourself how easy it is to install
AND IT WON’T BREAK THE BANK