Do You Need Ground Reinforcement? Then Look No Further Than Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
We sell a ground reinforcement block that is UK manufactured from 100% recycled material diverted from landfill, GRB is the environmental and sustainable solution of choice.
GRB is a new and revolutionary development in ground reinforcement. It is flexible, tuff and easy to install making it the professional choice for a wide range of construction projects.
GRB can be used for:
- Construction sites
- Green car parking areas
- Private lanes and access roads
- (Including emergency access)
- Pathways and drives
- Golf courses
- Equestrian and livestock facilities
- Green roof and roof top gardens
- River and road embankments
- Private airfields
There Are Numerous Benefits When Using GBR:
- Quick and easy to install reducing on site costs
- (Up to 100m2 per person per hour)
- Proven connection system
- Surface reinforcement with natural drainage
- Minimal maintenance
- Non-slip and crack proof
- Weatherproof and environmentally friendly
- Frost and UV resistant
- Cut to size
- Dimensionally stable
- None expanding
- Low transport and handling costs
- Manufactured in the UK from 100% UK waste
- 100% recyclable
- Base layer: To ensure optimum drainage a layer of crushed rock should be installed.
- Binding and Levelling: To level any possible unevenness in the base layer and provide a zone suitable for root growth.
- Filling: GRB can be filled with a wide range of materials including grass seed, gravel, stones, earth and sand.
Call in today and get your Ground Reinforcement Block From Greengates Builders Merchants Whalley Road Accrington
Or Give Us a Call on 01254 872061