Do You Want An Exciting Weekend?
Did you spend this weekend cutting your lawns, edging your lawn, weed and feeding your lawn, then looking forward to doing it all again next weekend,
did you enjoy having friends round for a BBQ.
If you want a nice manicured green lawn but don’t want the hassle of looking after it or you just want a more interesting life, then Artificial Grass is for you.
This is the ideal solution for muddy gardens, roof terraces and play areas as well as the non gardening greenfingered population.
THIS GRASS NEEDS NO MOWING, NO FEEDING, NO WATERING!
New artificial grass is:
· Highly natural looking
· Pet friendly
· Safe for children
· Reduces maintenance
· Year –round lush green look.
Artificial grass can be laid in 3 easy steps
Choose your pile height: 25mm the perfect artificial grass for all round applications. Practical and hardy with a natural look and texture. Or 35mm a superior option giving a more prestigious finish for the most authentic fake lawn.
Order the other materials needed for installation:
· Tape: required to seam two pieces of grass together.
· Glue: To be used with the join tape to complete a seam. Can also be used to secure perimeters on a hard base.
· Membrane: Provides a barrier to help prevent weed growth.
· Edging: A perimeter edge is always required to butt artificial grass up to. Use our edging where no perimeter is currently in place.
· Underlay: Recommended for use below the grass on existing hard landscaped ares (i.e. over tarmac) to provide a cushioned base and vertical dranage.
Follow the easy fitting instructions provided or call the free technical support helpline.
1 2 3
Now You Can Make Sure You Have More Interesting Weekends In The Future!