Don't Just Insulate Your Floors, Walls and Roof! Insulate Your Pipes As Well!
Here at Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire we stock Armacell advanced insulation and engineered foams- Tubolit Pipe Insulation.
Tubolit Pipe Insulation is:
· Generally used for domestic heating and plumbing
· A robust insulation for energy conservation and frost protection.
Tubolit is a high quality CFC and HCFC free silver grey flexible closed cell polyethylene pipe insulation. Tubolit Pipe Insulation is particularly effective for the thermal insulation of domestic heating and plumbing pipework for energy conservation and frost protection. Tubolit Pipe Insulation, being flexible, is easy to install. Tubolit is not fibrous and creates no dust during installation or use.
- Satisfying water regulations 1999
- Easy to install
- Safe to handle
- Improved thermal conductivity of 0.035 W/mK at 0ºC
- BS EN ISO 9002 and 14001
- Not fibrous
- Does not create dust when installed or used
- Protects pipes from frost
Technical Information About Tubolit Pipe Insulation:
- Maximum: +100 ºC
- Minimum: -50 ºC
- Indicates the ability of a material to transmit heat through its bulk and, by direct contact, to other substances and the atmosphere
- 0 ºC +40 ºC
Tubolit Pipe Insulation is supplied in slit or semi-slit tubes dependant on thickness which can be easily snapped on or sleeved over the pipework in the conventional manner. The tubes should always be fitted with a slight degree of endways compression. All joining faces at elbows, T’s and butt joints should be fixed using adhesive. Longitudinal seams may be joined using clips.
Tubolit Pipe Insulation is s CFC free, HCFC free, with an ODP of zero.
Here at Greengates Builders Merchants, Lancashire we stock Tubolit Pipe Insulation in 2m lengths to suit pipe sizes: 15mm, 22mm and 28mm.
Contact Greengates Builders Merchants, Lancashire now to hear more about the pipe insulation we have to offer.