Don't let Vandals Ruin Your Property!
GREENGATES BUILDERS MERCHANTS ARE NOW STOCKING ANTI-VANDAL PAINT
Anti Vandal paint should be clearly identified to the public with WARNING NOTICES.
Anti Vandal paint is not recommended for use on surfaces in areas which are subject to legitimate daily contact. It is also recommended that it not be applied to sills, fall pipes, walls, etc., within 7 feet of the ground level.
Are you plagued with vadals? Don’t let them win! Protect your property with anti-vandal paint. It can be used on drain pipes, sills, tops of wall and fences, anywhere which may be used as a grip point to gain unauthorised access, use on electricity pylons to prevent access to dangerous areas, telegraph poles and lamp post to prevent climbing.
Remove any loose material such as rust, scale, dirt, etc by thorough wire brushing and primed with a suitable primer prior to application of the Anti Vandal paint.
Smooth surface should be roughened using coarse abrasive paper or by wire brushing prior to application of the Anti Vandal paint.
Porous surfaces such as Unpainted Wood or Brickwork should be sealed with a suitable primer/Sealer to prevent this product drying out prior to application of the Anti Vandal paint.
New and previously painted surfaces should be dry and free from loose and flaking material, dirt, grease wax, etc.
Unpainted woodwork and steelwork should be primed with the appropriate primer.
- Mix well before use.
- Must be applied no lower than 7 feet from the ground.
- Wear gloves during application and only apply to areas above arms reach
- Do not thin the product.
- Apply Anti Vandal paint with a short haired brush or industrial mitt, smoothing to a uniform finish to the recommended spreading rate.
- Clean all equipment with white spirit immediately after use.
- Good working practice should be followed.
- Apply only to areas safely above head height, where accidental contact with persons or pets will not occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Remove splashes from skin with a recognised hand cleaner.
- To be applied on structures no less than two metres from the floor.
- Do not use near fishponds. Very toxic to aquatic organisms. May cause long term adverse effects in aquatic environments.
- Do not empty into drains.
ANTI VANDAL PAINT IN BRIEF:
- 1kg, 2.5kg and 5kg pack sizes.
- 2 - 2.5 square metres per kg, this is largely dependent on thickness of coating and substrate to be painted.
- Non drying system. This product does not dry.
SHOULD NOT BE USED
- In areas where temperatures normally exceed 30°C.
- Up to 2 years if stored correctly in an unopened container.
give us a ring today and purchase your anti-vandal paint.
Don’t let Vandals ruin your property!