Environmentally Friendly Ground Reinforcement Blocks
GRB is a revolutionary development in ground reinforcement. It is tough, flexible and easy to install making it the professional choice for a wide range of construction projects.
A lot of people think it’s just for adding extra car parking space but they are wrong, although it is great for parking it is also great for all the situations listed below.
GRB can be used for:
- Private lanes and access roads
- Pathways and drives
- Green roof and roof top gardens
- Golf courses
- Construction sites
- Green car parking areas (Including emergency access)
- River and road embankments
- Equestrian and livestock facilities
- Private airfields
There are lots of benefits to using GRB as listed below:
- Quick and easy to install reducing on site costs
- (Up to 100m2 per person per hour)
- Dimensionally stable
- Proven connection system
- Minimal maintenance
- Surface reinforcement with natural drainage
- Non-slip and crack proof
- Weatherproof and environmentally friendly
- Frost and UV resistant
- Cut to size
- None expanding
- Low transport and handling costs
- Manufactured in the UK from 100% UK waste
- 100% recyclable
GRB can be filled with a wide range of materials including grass seed, gravel, stones, earth and sand.
UK manufactured from 100% recycled material diverted from landfill, GRB is the environmental and sustainable solution of choice.
Ground Reinforcement Block The Environmentally Friendly Product
available from our Whalley Road Yard Accrington