European Plastics Dry Verge System
The Continuous Dry Verge System by European Plastics.
Dry Verge System gives complete continuous cover against water penetration between bargeboards at gable ends and joints between tiles and brickwork.
By securing end tiles firmly Dry Verge gives greater security and added strength against wind damage.
Dry Verge gives a neater attractive line and finish to gables ends and there is no maintenance required. It gives that added finish when used with UPVC bargeboards fascia and soffits.
Continues Dry Verge is designed to fit on the gable end of houses, between the underside of the battens and outer wall or roof.
- Easily fitted.
- No undercloak required.
- No mortar joint required.
- No special tools or adhesives.
- Saves time and labour
- Can be fitted in all weathers.
- Dry Verge System comes in 5m lengths
- Connector units are available for longer runs and ridge end units complete the apex. Dry Verge is easy to cut to length.
- We stock Dry Verge in Black, but we can get to order White, Brown and Cherry oak UPVC.
10 simple steps to using this Dry Verge that gives a fantastic finish to your roof.
Just ensure the gable wall is reasonably level and free from projections and away you go.
Why not call in to our Whalley Road Yard today and pick up a free leaflet that gives you full easy fitting instructions.