Everbuild Salt Away Available From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire.
After all the rain we have had recently maybe this is a product you are going to need!
Efflorescence is commonly caused by soluble salts within building materials, or dissolved salts transferred into building materials by water. At the surface of the building material the water containing these dissolved salts evaporates leaving behind unsightly white deposits. Left untreated efflorescence can cause corrosive damage to many building surfaces.
Everbuild Salt Away is a non-Hydrochloric Acid based treatment for the removal of unsightly efflorescence from most common mineral surfaces including bricks, stone concrete and flag stones. Quick and easy to apply, Salt Away can be used on walls, driveways, floors and patio areas etc.
- Biodegradable safe formula.
- Available in bottles or as a ready to use spray.
- Water clean up.
- Can be poured, sprayed or brushed on.
Areas For Use
Removing efflorescence from most common mineral surface including brick, stone, render, pathways, patio areas etc.
- Always test a small inconspicuous area prior to full application
- Do not use on artificially coloured stones/blocks or pavers.
- Wash off any overspray immediately with clean fresh water.
- It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact Technical Services for advice.
Remove any loose surface dirt or debris with a stiff brush.
Always test a small inconspicuous area prior to full application.
Dampen the surface to be treated with water. Spray or pour Salt Away onto the affected area ensuring complete coverage. Take care not to overspray Salt Away onto surrounding areas particularly lawns, plant beds, metal surfaces. Leave Salt Away for 5-10 minutes depending on levels
Call in today and get your Salt Away