EVERBUILD STIX-ALL Available From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
EVERBUILD STIX-ALL is a one part, chemically curing solvent free sealant and adhesive combining the best qualities of silicone and polyurethane technologies. It is specifically designed for adhering most common building surfaces to each other and themselves
- Incredible initial grab, no slip and gap filling properties.
- High bonding strength
- Interior and Exterior Use
- Can be applied to Wet Surfaces
- Totally Waterproof & Weatherproof
- Quick Curing.
- Overpaintable if required
- Powerful biocide prevents mould growth
- Solvent Free
- Resistant to temperature extremes -40°C to +150°C
- Resistant to Chemicals & Petrol (10% dilute acids/alkalis, most solvents)
- Excellent primer less adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, Perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc etc.
Areas For Use
- Sealing and bonding in almost every application imaginable. The following are just some examples.
- As a high quality nail replacement adhesive, even to damp surfaces.
- External and internal perimeter pointing around doors and windows, especially in mobile structures such as caravans and boats.
- Bonding mirrors to most common substrates.
- Automotive gap filling and sealing
- Sealing vertical expansion joints.
- Jointing cladding panels.
- Bonding difficult materials such as specialised polymer systems, metals and fibreglass
- Any application requiring high performance, durable sealing and bonding of joints.
- Applications where resistance to chemical spillage is required (garage forecourts etc)
- Use on overhead applications – Always use in conjunction with mechanical fixings.
- Use in conjunction with mechanical fixings for glass block fitting or large mirrors (>0.5m2 total area)
- For heavy items, provide temporary support until adhesive has dried.
- Do not seal mirror edges/plastic sheeting until adhesive has cured.
- In areas of high UV; some darkening/discolouration may occur. This does not affect the performance of the sealant
- Overpaintability: chaeck compatibility with specific paint first before over painting large areas.
- Do not use on surfaces that bleed oils or plasticizers
- It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt, please contact Technical Services Department for advice.
- Not for use as part of a structural glazing system.
- Not for use in aquarium manufacture. Use AQUA MATE
- Not for use in conjunction with bitumen, or asphalt. Use WEATHER MATE
All surfaces must be clean and dust free. Surfaces may be damp, but have no standing water.
So call in and see us and find out more on the Everbuild Stixall Product and all the other Everbuild products we stock.