EVERBUILD STIX-ALL Available From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
EVERBUILD STIX-ALL is a one part, chemically curing solvent free sealant and adhesive combining the best qualities of silicone and polyurethane technologies. It is specifically designed for adhering most common building surfaces to each other and themselves
What does Everbuild Stix All Do?
- It has incredible initial grab, no slip and gap filling properties.
- It has high bonding strength
- It can be used for Interior and Exterior work
- It can be applied to Wet Surfaces
- It is totally Waterproof & Weatherproof
- It is Quick Curing.
- It can be Overpainted if required
- It has powerful biocides which prevents mould growth
- It is solvent free
- It is Resistant to temperature extremes -40°C to +150°C
- It is Resistant to Chemicals & Petrol (10% dilute acids/alkalis, most solvents)
- It is an excellent primer less adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, Perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc.
Everbuild Stix All Can Be Used For:
- Sealing and bonding in almost every application imaginable. The following are just some examples.
- As a high quality nail replacement adhesive, even to damp surfaces.
- External and internal perimeter pointing around doors and windows, especially in mobile structures such as caravans and boats.
- Bonding mirrors to most common substrates.
- Automotive gap filling and sealing
- Sealing vertical expansion joints.
- Jointing cladding panels.
- Bonding difficult materials such as specialised polymer systems, metals and fibreglass
- Any application requiring high performance, durable sealing and bonding of joints.
- Applications where resistance to chemical spillage is required (garage forecourts etc.)
Before use make sure all surfaces are pristine clean and dust free. Surfaces may be damp, but have no standing water.
So call in and see us and find out more on the Everbuild Stix-All Product and all the other Everbuild products we stock.