Everflex General All Purpose Sealant From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
General Purpose Silicone Sealant for sealing around baths, showers, basins, glazing and most household uses. Permanently flexible watertight rubber seal that conforms to BS 5889 (B). Adheres to most smooth and non-porous materials. Contains a powerful anti-fungal compound to prevent mould growth in areas of high humidity.
Areas of use:
- Glazing applications
- Sanitary and bathroom applications
- Sealing around worktops and laminates
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium and metal sealing
- Cap glazing to metal, timber and PVCu window frames
- Industrial uses and as a gasket seal
- Aluminium and plastic gutter sealing
- Refrigeration and hygiene seal in non-food areas
- As an adhesive for fixing PVCu trims and cladding
- Apply using a standard sealant gun. Cut tip of cartridge, apply nozzle and cut an opening slightly wider than the gap to be sealed.
- Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry.
- The joint depth must never be greater than the width.
- In deep sections reduce the joint depth to approx. 50% of the width with expanding foam.
- Smooth down within 15minutes using a wetted spatula, piece of smooth dowel or a wetted finger.
Can it be painted?
This product cannot be overpainted. Any painting should be undertaken before applying the sealant.
One cartridge will seal approx. 11 linear metres for a 6mm diameter bead.
It is always the user's responsibility to determine suitability of use.
Give Us A Call Today
And Get Your
Everflex Multi Purpose Sealant