EVERFLEX HEATMATE SILICONE
EVERFLEX HEATMATE SILICONE is a high modulus, reactive curing silicone sealant specifically designed for high temperature applications. HEATMATE cures quickly to reduce dirt pick up. It remains permanently flexible, forming a weather tight rubber-like seal.
- Excellent temperature resistance: remains flexible from -50 - +300oC
- Extremely low dirt pick up. – 1 hour tack free.
- Orange/red colour – for easy installation identification.
- Excellent adhesion to non-porous surfaces.
- Waterproof seal
Areas For Use
- Multitude of Industrial uses
- As a gasket sealant.
- For joints and assemblies, which must be resistant to high temperatures in ducting, metal chimneys, industrial/domestic ovens, heating appliances.
- Do not use on porous surfaces such as brick, concrete and stone.
- Do not use in conjunction with bitumen, lead or Asphalt.
- Not for use on substrates that may bleed oils, solvent or plasticisers.
- Do not use on soft metals such as lead or brass.
- On temperatures above 285oC, slight discolouration may occur, but the joint will maintain its integrity.
- Do not use above 300oC.
All surfaces must be clean, dry and dust free. All loose or flaking surface coatings, and old sealant and mastic joints, should be removed before application. Highly porous substrates such as new plaster should first be primed with a dilution of Caulk with water at a ratio of 1:2. Can be applied to slightly damp surfaces.
Come in and see us today and get more information on this great product