Everflex Weather Mate Sealant Available From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
EVERFLEX WEATHER MATE SEALANT is a multi-use sealant that can be applied in wet weather and to wet surfaces, remaining permanently flexible. Intended for external use only it can be overpainted with most paints and woodstains when cured. Adheres to most common surfaces.
- Can be applied in all weathers.
- Sticks to wet surfaces.
- Resists all weather conditions.
- Permanently flexible.
- Can be used in conjunction with Bitumen and asphalt.
Areas For Use
- For all roofline applications. Ideal for use with lead, bitumen and galvanised steel, and for sealing around flashing, gutters, downpipes and corrugated roofing.
- Ideal for perimeter pointing to all window and door frames, and all external weathersealing applications.
- For sealing between metal and composite roof and wall panels.
- For remedial sealing over all other sealant, old putties, mastics and industrial metal panel sealing.
- Not for use in aquarium manufacture.
- Not for internal use.
- Not for use in food preparation areas.
- Not for use on joints likely to exceed 25% movement.
- Paintable only when cured.
All surfaces must be clean and dust free. All loose or flaking surface coatings should be removed before application. Glass, metal and aluminium should be cleaned with a proprietary solvent cleaner prior to application for optimum adhesion.
Cut the tip of the cartridge taking care not to damage the thread. Apply nozzle and cut cleanly at an angle of 45° with an opening slightly larger than the gap to be sealed. Apply using a standard sealant gun. Best results will be obtained by keeping an even pressure on the gun trigger and keeping the gun at a constant angle to the surface being sealed. Always tool down immediately following application using a spatula or piece of wood wetted with a soap and water solution. When applied to wet surfaces tooling down is essential to ensure a proper bond with the surface is formed. The product is tack free after 10-15 minutes, and should be allowed to cure for 24 hours before painting. Clean tools with white spirits.
Come In and See Us Today And Get More Information On This Great Product.