Cerafix Trade Expanding Foam Box of 12 Cans NOW JUST £20.00 (inc. VAT)
Greengates Builders Merchants, Lancashire is now giving you the opportunity to purchase a box containing 12cans of cerafix trade expanding foam for just £20.00!
Cerafix Trade Expanding Foam is a moisture-curing, one component, polyurethane foam for filling, fixing, insulating and mounting.
Benefits of Cerafix Trade Expanding Foam:
· Water resistant.
· Heat resistant.
· Resistant to rotting.
· Resistant to several chemicals.
· Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
· Fast application rate.
· Excellent adhesion to most common building materials including: concrete, brickwork, stone, plaster, wood, metal, polystyrene, PU-foam, polyester and PVC.
· Excellent acoustic and heat insulation values.
· Flows freely.
· Sets well.
Cerafix Trade Expanding Foam can be used for:
· Filling and sealing cavities and joints.
· Filling of pipe or cable penetrations in walls.
· Sealing joints in roofs, walls and insulation sheets.
Contact Greengates Builders Merchants, Lancashire now to hear more about this special offer!
Coll. Ex. Yard Accrington