Fast Set Rugby Cement Available From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
- Sets hard within one hour.
- Ideal for concrete, mortar, rendering and floor screed repairs.
- Suitable for concrete drives, steps, paths and kerbs.
- Also for fixing posts, railings and copings or for just when time is of the essence.
- Chromium (VI) compliant.
Intended to reduce the risk of allergic dermatitis.
Rugby Fast Set is a blend of specialist cements and admixtures suitable for repair and maintenance in building work where fast setting and hardening properties are beneficial, e.g. concrete, mortar, rendering and floor screed repairs.
- Sets within 1 hour, takes foot traffic in 4-6 hours and vehicular traffic in 12 hours
- Suitable for concrete, mortar, rendering and floor screed repairs
- At present there is no appropriate British Standard for this product.
- For repair and maintenance where rapid hardening is required.
- concrete drives and steps
- paths and kerbs
- repairing rendering and floor screeds
- setting manholes
- fixing fence posts
- railings and copings
- Chromium (VI) compliant
Rugby Fast Set may be used in the normal range of traditional nominal mixes. Sharp (concreting) sand should be used, together with 20mm maximum size coarse aggregate and the minimum amount of water necessary for placement and compaction. Excess mixing water reduces both strength and durability of concrete. Use of separate sand and coarse aggregate is preferable to all-in aggregate (ballast).
To avoid premature deterioration of the reducing agent incorporated in the cement for control of soluble chromium (VI), storage should be in accordance with recommendations given on bags.
So come and see us today and get your Rugby Cement.