First Day Of Autumn
Today 22nd September is the first day of Autumn. Summer is officially over. Although from today we will notice that the days get shorter and the nights start to get longer the clocks don’t go back for another month.
The weather will start to cool down (not that its been hot) and the leaves start to fall from the trees.
Now is the time to make sure your gutters are cleaned out regularly so you don’t get problems with a build up of leaves.
Now is the time to finish of all those little outdoor jobs that you’ve been putting off all summer.
And don’t forget to clean your paths and drive way. Falling leaves, dull wet days all make your paved areas slippy.
Here at Greengates well stock Sika Brick & Patio Cleaner which is a general acid based cleaning solution for brickwork, concrete and paving.
- Cleaning brickwork, concrete paths, drives and paved patios.
- Removing stains and degreasing brickwork and concrete.
- Water based
- Easy to use
- Can be diluted to suit requirements
- Dependent upon severity of the contamination or cleanliness required, a trial area is recommended.
- Dilute the cleaner 1 part to 2 parts water and apply to the test area.
- If the desired effect is not achieved, gradually decrease the amount of water.
- Apply by brush using a circular scrubbing action.
- Before the surface dries, thoroughly wash off any remaining cleaner or residues with clean water.
Consumption will depend upon porosity or contamination of the surface to be treated. Typically this will be 4m² per litre.
Call In And Get Your Sika Brick And Patio Cleaner Today
Greengates Builders Merchants delivering to the whole of Lancashire including: Accrington, Blackburn, Burnley, Clitheroe, Darwen, Great Harwood, Haslingden, Padiham and Pendle.