From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire, Ground Reinforcement Block
GRB is a new and revolutionary development in ground reinforcement. It is tough, flexible and easy to install making it the professional choice for a wide range of construction projects.
- Private lanes and access roads
- Pathways and drives
- Green roof and roof top gardens
- Construction sites
- Green car parking areas
- (Including emergency access)
- River and road embankments
- Golf courses
- Equestrian and livestock facilities
- Private airfields
- Quick and easy to install reducing on site costs
- (Up to 100m2 per person per hour)
- Dimensionally stable
- Proven connection system
- Minimal maintenance
- Surface reinforcement with natural drainage
- Non-slip and crack proof
- Weatherproof and environmentally friendly
- Frost and UV resistant
- Cut to size
- None expanding
- Low transport and handling costs
- Manufactured in the UK from 100% UK waste
- 100% recyclable
Filling: GRB can be filled with a wide range of materials including grass seed, gravel, stones, earth and sand.
Binding and Levelling: To level any possible unevenness in the base layer and provide a zone suitable for root growth.
Base layer: To ensure optimum drainage a layer of crushed rock should be installed.
UK manufactured from 100% recycled material diverted from landfill, GRB is the environmental and sustainable solution of choice.
This fantastic new environmentally friendly product is available from us at our Whalley Road Yard.
Call in today and pick up your Ground Reinforcement Block .