Geofix All Weather Available from Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
Geo-Fix All Weather, solves the perennial problem of applying jointing compound in wet weather. Geo-Fix All Weather has all the legendary time and labour saving benefits of standard Geo-Fix, supplied in ready mixed, vacuum packed, sealed foil bags to ensure the product is perfectly fresh, easy to brush into the joints and simple to point up. In fact the only difference is it can be applied in wet weather.
The time and labour saving benefits of Geo-Fix Jointing Compound, combined with the performance benefits compared to cement based mortar make it even popular with professional landscapers. general builders and DIY'ers alike.
How To Use Geo-Fix All Weather:
- Wet the paving surface. The paving must be kept wet during application but free from standing water. Failure to wet the paving surface will result in temporary staining.
- Ensure that the areas where you are not working remain wet at all times. This is particularly important in warm or hot weather conditions.
- Carefully open the vacuum-packed bag and sprinkle sufficient Geo-FixÒ All Weather Jointing Compound over the wet paving to cover an area of 2-3 m2 (see coverage table below).
- Using a soft brush, push the Geo-FixÒ All Weather Jointing Compound into the joints ensuring that they are filled with the compound.
The material MUST be compacted into the joints.
- Compact Geo-FixÒ All Weather Jointing Compound into the joints with a pointing tool. Top up and compact ensuring a fully compacted and topped up joint. Carefully sweep off any excess with a soft brush ensuring that the material is swept at a 450 angle to the joints. Finish the surface decoratively giving a smooth flat finish with a pointing tool before moving onto the next area to be jointed.
- Geo-FixÒ All Weather Jointing Compound can withstand almost any amount of rain without the quality of the product being compromised. Heavy rain may cause the smoothed surface of the joint to be disturbed that may require re-finishing.
- Any residue left on the surface when cured can be simply cleaned off by sweeping with a stiff brush.
- Material or residue that has been left exposed for more than 30 minutes should NOT be used, as it will be adversely affected.
- Use Geo-FixÒ All Weather Jointing Compound within 45 minutes of opening. In temperatures exceeding 25oC the material must be used within 30 minutes of opening the bag.
Geofix is a recognised market leader
Geofix All Weather
Get Yours Today