GeoFix All Weather Available From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
GeoFix is for if you have joints of 5mm and above.
GeoFix comes in 2 colours grey and buff.
GeoFix is a unique ready to use self curing jointing material for all types of paving. GeoFix is suitable for natural stone, concrete, slate, clay, terracotta and granite and can be used in areas subject to light vehicular traffic. GeoFix was recently rated in the top 10 of most wanted building products in a well know building magazine.
GeoFix needs no special machinery or equipment and is a quick and easy way of applying a permanent rigid joint.
GeoFix comes in a 20kg pack in 2 colours grey and buff.
Now specially for smaller jobs GeoFix comes in a box of 7.5kg. The box has been designed so that it will not buckle or collapse and can be stored, stacked and carried with complete confidence that the product will remain effective and the packaging will always look the part. The new sized packaging gives the user the choice to buy just the quantity they need.
Benefits of GeoFix:
- Supplied ready to use, no mixing required.
- Simply brush into joints and compact.
- Cement free – Non staining.
- Sets hard, wont crack or wash out.
- Resists weeds and plant growth.
- Totally weatherproof, unaffected by frost.
- For all joints of 5mm wide and over.
- Water permeable, allows water to escape.
Areas of use:
- Outdoor patio areas,
- Indoor stone floor areas,
- Pedestrian areas,
Contact us today for more information on GeoFix All Weather