Get Your Anti Vandal Paint Today From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
The days are dark now by 4pm and so this creates a bigger window for vandalism. Dark nights are a vandal’s best friend. Now is the time to tackle the problem of vandals.
Don’t let vandals win. You need to protect your property. Do this by using anti-vandal paint. It can be used on drain pipes, sills, tops of wall’s and fences, anywhere which may be used as a grip point to gain unauthorised access to your property.
Use on electricity pylons to prevent access to dangerous areas, telegraph poles and lamp post to prevent climbing.
To use Anti Vandal paint the process is very easy:
- Smooth surface should be roughened using coarse abrasive paper or by wire brushing prior to application of the Anti Vandal paint.
- Porous surfaces such as Unpainted Wood or Brickwork should be sealed with a suitable primer/Sealer to prevent this product drying out prior to application of the Anti Vandal paint.
- New and previously painted surfaces should be dry and free from loose and flaking material, dirt, grease wax, etc.
- Unpainted woodwork and steelwork should be primed with the appropriate primer.
- Remove any loose material such as rust, scale, dirt, etc. by thorough wire brushing and primed with a suitable primer prior to application of the Anti Vandal paint.
Anti vandal paint is black in colour and comes in 1kg, 2.5kg or 5kg packs.
Anti vandal paint is NON drying.
Anti vandal paint can be kept for up to 2 years if stored correctly in an unopened container so no waste.
PLEASE NOTE that Anti Vandal paint should be clearly identified to the public with WARNING NOTICES.
So Come Along To Our Whalley Road Yard
And Pick Up Your Anti Vandal Paint Today