Get Your Anti Vandal Paint Today From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
Early dark nights are a vandal’s best friend and your worst enemy.
By using anti-vandal paint you can protect your property.
Anti Vandal paint can be used on drain pipes, sills, tops of wall and fences, infact anywhere which may be used as a grip point to gain unauthorised access to your property.
Use to protect the public in dangerous or restricted areas on electricity pylons, telegraph poles and lamp post.
A few things you need to know before using Anti Vandal paint:
1. Smooth surfaces should be roughened using coarse abrasive paper or by wire brushing prior to application of the Anti Vandal paint.
2. Porous surfaces such as Unpainted Wood or Brickwork should be sealed with a suitable primer/Sealer to prevent this product drying out prior to application of the Anti Vandal paint.
3. New and previously painted surfaces should be dry and free from loose and flaking material, dirt, grease wax, etc.
4. Unpainted woodwork and steelwork should be primed with the appropriate primer.
5. Loose material such as rust, scale, dirt, etc. must be removed by wire brushing and primed with a suitable primer prior to application of the Anti Vandal paint.
Anti vandal paint is black in colour and comes in 1kg, 2.5kg or 5kg packs.
Anti vandal paint is NON drying.
PLEASE NOTE that Anti Vandal paint should be clearly identified to the public with WARNING NOTICES.
Why Not Give Us A Ring Today
And Order Your Anti Vandal Paint