Get Your Geo-Fix And Geo-Fix All Weather From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
Market leading GEO-fix® and GEO-fix® All Weather Paving and Jointing Compounds are the easiest, fastest and best way to give any stone paving or walling project a professional finish.
This ready to use, air cured pointing mortar comes in two colours and is perfect for use with products such as natural stone, precast concrete paving, stone sets and cobbles. Compared to traditional mortar it is simply brushed into joints with minimal effort and forms a solid, durable joint.
- Saves time and cost and reduces labour
- Less mess, less waste
- Environmentally friendly
- Water and air permeable
- Suitable for all paving projects
- Permanent, durable and weed resistant
- Frost, Ice and chemical resistant
- GEO-fix® Standard can be used in temperatures below freezing
- Suitable for stone, slate, concrete clay paving
- GEO-fix® All Weather is suitable for use in wet conditions
Because Geo-Fix® is cement free and applied dry it does not leave the unsightly and difficult to remove cement stains associated with traditional mortar.
Unlike mortar joints Geo-Fix® is totally resistant to freeze-thaw cycles and will not crack or pop out with frost.
Geo-Fix® forms a solid joint that resists weed and plant growth yet is water permeable, allowing water to escape to prevent ponding.
Available in Buff and Grey colours in 10kg & 20kg sizes
Get Your Geo-Fix Today
Call Into Our Whalley Road Yard
Give Us A Ring And Have It Delivered To Site