Get Your Reisser Cutter Woodscrews From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
Established in 1981 Reisser has become an international distributor of a high and varied range of high performance screws for the professional tradesman.
Due to the TWO unique patented slots (25mm and above), the Cutter allows screwing close to the edge without splitting. Under the head are BOTH ribs and tucks enabling the screws to sit flush and tight without surface damage. With the ability to penetrate almost all timbers without a pilot hole, this really is a screw with using.
- Two patented slots:
- Prevents splitting when screwing close to the edge.
- Distinct ribs and tucks:
- Self counter sinking into all timber and board materials
- No need to counterbore.
- Lubricated, sharp, wide, deep thread:
- Up to 40% reduction in driving resistance therefore less torque required. Quick and easy penetration without a pilot hole.
- Re-inforced collar:
- Prevents snapping and gives depth for a wide, deep pozi to be inserted, therefore reducing the risk of “cam-out”
- 25 Needle point:
- Immediate Start.
- Yellow Tropicalized:
- Superior rust resistance than a standard BZP screw.
The next generation in performance woodscrews.
Constant Quality from Reisser
Why not call in To Our Whalley Road Yard And Pick Up Your Reisser Cutter Screws Today
You’ll Wonder How You Ever Managed Without The Reisser Cutter Screw
Give Us A Ring and We can add them to your delivery.