Get Your Roof N Gutter Sealant From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
Roof N Gutter Sealant is a bitumen based mastic providing an effective seal between all roofing materials.
Areas for use:
- Fills and seals gaps/cracks in most roofing applications.
- Bonds to: concrete, roofing felt, lead, zinc, steel and masonry.
- For bedding tiles, slates and flashing into position.
- Joint sealing on gutters and down pipes.
- Sticking down loose roofing felt.
- Joint sealing between corrugated asbestos cement and iron sheeting etc.
- Incorporates polymer additives to improve adhesion.
- Can be applied in wet conditions, even under heavy rain.
- Semi-drying - remains permanently elastic beneath surface skin.
- High solids formulation - excellent gap filling properties without shrinkage.
- Excellent external weathering properties.
Areas not for use:
- On glass.
- On uPVC.
The surfaces to be must be clean and free from dust, grease and other contaminants. New concrete or mortar should be allowed adequate time to dry and mature. May be applied to wet surfaces.
For lap joints, apply sufficient sealant to bridge the gap and press surfaces together while still tacky leaving a minimum 2mm sealant film.
When using as an adhesive, press surfaces together, pull apart and wait for approx. 10minutes until sealant becomes tacky, then press together and apply even pressure.
Don’t forget to clean tools in turps or white spirits.
Give Us A Ring Today And Get Your Roof And Gutter Sealant