Get Your YBS SuperQuilt From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
SuperQuilt is a multi-layer insulation blanket for roofs, walls and floors.
Due to the special composition of multi-layers of insulation, SuperQuilt effectively deals with all forms of energy transfer, conduction, convection and radiation.
SuperQuilt works most effectively by reflecting infra-red radiation.This means that not only is SuperQuilt great in winter it is also good for summer, when it becomes a very effective barrier to solar overheating which in turn reduces the need for artificial cooling systems and prevents the accumulation of heat with buildings.
SuperQuilt is a very flexible, easy to fit, multilayer insulation thermally tested in accordance with EN16012 achieving a high thermal resistance of 2.50m²K/W for SuperQuilt accompanied by a 25mm air cavity either side of the material.
SuperQuilt is the best performing multifoil on the market today.
• NHBC Acceptance
• Meets requirements of L1A and L1B 2010 addition
• In accordance with BR443
• Fully certificated
• Thermally tested in accordance with EN16012
• High thermal resistance of 2.50m²K/W • Effective solar over-heating barrier
• Effective in summer and winter
• Lightweight, thin & flexible
• Fast and simple installation
• Tear Resistant
• For pitched roofs between 20O and 70O
How does SuperQuilt Work?
Come Along today To Our Whalley Road Yard And Speak To One Of Our Sales Team About Getting The Right Insulation For You.