cBuilders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
When Christmas is over you feel sluggish and bored, so why not get outside and do something useful with your time at home. Give your patio and paths a good clean.
Sika Brick & Patio Cleaner is a general acid based cleaning solution for brickwork, concrete and paving.
- Cleaning brickwork, concrete paths, drives and paved patios.
- Removing stains and degreasing brickwork and concrete.
- Water based
- Easy to use
- Can be diluted to suit requirements
- Dependent upon severity of the contamination or cleanliness required, a trial area is recommended.
- Dilute the cleaner 1 part to 2 parts water and apply to the test area.
- If the desired effect is not achieved, gradually decrease the amount of water.
- Apply by brush using a circular scrubbing action.
- Before the surface dries, thoroughly wash off any remaining cleaner or residues with clean water.
- Consumption will depend upon porosity or contamination of the surface to be treated. Typically this will be 4m² per litre.
Has your driveway seen better days, don’t worry we can help:
Resiblock Oil Remover is formulated to remove oil, grease and diesel and all hydrocarbons from concrete block paving. It is also ideal to remove heavily impacted oils and greases from warehouse/garage floors. No special tools or equipment are required and it can be effectively used for many other heavy duty cleaning purposes. Apply O.R. to the stain, agitate with a bristle brush, allow to soak for 15 minutes and rinse thoroughly with detergent and pressure washer. Repeat as necessary.
These are just two of the products we sell to improve the appearance of your paving so why not give us a ring today and make the most of your Christmas holidays.