GRP Flat Roof System Trade Demonstration
GRP stands for Glass Reinforced Polyester. GRP is also known as Glass-Fibre. This system is cold applied on site, giving it a seamless and flexible weatherproof finish that resists water, heat and frost. The resulting surface gives a strong architectural finish that looks very impressive. If maintained properly it will last as long the building stands. Cromar have developed this technology further to produce the perfect all weather protection for any flat roof. PRO GRP can be applied in small domestic situations right through to large industrial environments.
- Cold applied - no heat required
- Easy to form around complex situations
- Very durable - resists heavy foot traffic
- Non-slip walkways can be incorporated
- Class leading roofing solution that far exceeds traditional methods
- Virtually Maintenance free for very long periods of time
- Impact Resistant due to its ultra hard finish
- Fire retardant
- Highly economical solution
We are holding a PROGRP demonstration on the 19th August were you can see how this fantastic product can be used and ask any questions you may have.
Please come along to our Whalley Road Yard
And see for yourself this fantastic product