Ikoflash Lead Free Flashing
IKO Flash the Lead free flashing now available from Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
IKOflash is a lead free flashing which can be used in areas where traditional lead flashing would be used such as chimney and abutment flashings, around rooflights and pitched valley linings.
IKOflash is made from a modified polyethylene compound with an integral aluminium mesh reinforcement, enabling the product to be worked and formed in the same way as lead. The product is faced with a fine grey mineral.
Features and Benefits:
- Can be worked and formed in the same way as lead
- Available in 6m & 12m sizes
- Significantly lighter than lead flashing making it easier to handle
- Rapid installation
- Cost effective, with no scrap or re-sale value
- Non toxic material
- IKOflash is ideal to use in areas where lead flashing would traditionally be used, e.g:
- Stepping flashing
- Abutment flashing
- Chimney flashing
- Pitched valley lining
- Rooflights and solar panels
IKOflash can be cut using a sharp knife and formed using the same methods as for traditional lead flashings.
If required, stainless steel nails can be used to fix IKOflash back to a structure. Standard fixing clips can be
used to secure IKOflash into a pointing gap, enabling the product to be secured firmly to allow dressing
down onto the roof covering. To provide additional restraint in areas of high exposure, IKOpro Stickall
elastomeric mastic should be applied in a continuous bead and pressed down to seal.
IKOpro Stickall can also be used to fill the pointing gap in brickwork and masonry, minimising any mortar
cracking or water penetration and ensuring a flexible, long-lasting joint.
There are no reviews yet.
Deliveries can be made throughout most of Lancashire, approximately 20 miles radius from our depot at Accrington, Lancashire.
Other locations may also be arranged for direct loads from our suppliers e.g. full loads of bricks or blocks.
We operate 3 crane offload vehicles:
- Our smallest vehicle can carry approx 5 ton.
- Our middle sized vehicle can carry approx 7.0 ton and has a tipping facility for loose sand and aggregates.
- Our largest vehicle can carry approx 8.0 ton and also has a tipper facility.
Pricing will vary depending on the goods required and distance travelled.
We can offer very competitive rates for delivery — please contact us for more details.