Have you protected the investment that you made in stone paving?
If not then here at Greengates Builders Merchants we are more than happy to help. We believe that if you have spent money on a special aspect of your garden such as stone paving then you really should protect it. How? You might ask. Well here at Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire we stock a superb product, Natural Stone Sealer, and this will protect your stone paving from spills and dirt.
Natural Stone Sealer is a clear non hazardous solution that protects stone from staining from most liquids such as; hot cups, wine, coffee, tea, oil, soot, soil, foodstuffs etc. Natural Stone Sealer is also an excellent repellent for chewing gum on most paving. It is also worth noting that Natural Stone Sealer will not discolour surfaces!
Natural Stone Sealer can be used internally and externally on:
- Natural stone,
- Cementicious substrates,
- Fireplace surrounds hearths,
- Floor tiles,
The benefits of using Natural Stone Sealer:
- Solvent free formulation – non-flammable, low odour.
- Can be used internally and externally.
- Protects from accidental spillages i.e. wine, tea coffee etc.
- Dramatically improves water and mar resistance - High degree of water repellency in dried film.
- Does not alter appearance of surface to which it is applied.
Coverage: 1 litre of Natural Stone Sealer will cover roughly 4 - 8m² per coat depending on the nature of surface.
Contact Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire today to hear more about this fantastic product that will help to protect the investment you made in stone paving!