Isowool Spacesaver Loft Insulation
Today we will be looking at Isowool Spacesaver Loft Insulation: what it is, what its benefits are and what its durability is like.
Application: Domestic-type pitched roofs
Isowool Spacesaver is a high quality thermal and acoustic insulating mat in roll form, perforated along the roll to allow the user to use full, half or third width options in roof spaces. Glass mineral wool insulation rolls suitable for providing thermal and acoustic insulation in domestic-type pitched roofs.
• Odourless, inert and fully compatible with all standard building materials and components.
• Will not accelerate corrosion with steel, copper or aluminium.
• Will not sustain vermin.
• Will not breed or promote fungi or bacteria.
• Non-hygroscopic and will not slump or consolidate in normal applications.
• Isowool Spacesaver is three products in one roll, therefore reducing storage space.
• Excellent thermal and acoustic performance.
• Exceptional tear strength.
• Completely fire safe – Euroclass A1 fire rating when classified in accordance with BS EN 13501-1.
• Durable – not easily damaged in storage, during transport or on site when installed.
• Does not absorb water.
• Easy to install.
• Long product life – will not age.
The basic constituent of Isowool is glass mineral wool, manufactured from silica sand, the Earth's most abundant naturally occurring mineral.
Glass mineral wool is one of the most environmentally friendly insulation materials. Inorganic and completely inert, over 70% of the raw material used in the production cycle are recycled.
This process does not include the use of CFC's, HCFC's or any other environmentally damaging gases.
Completely fire safe – Euroclass A1 fire rating when classified in accordance with:
BS EN 13501-1.
Isowool Spacesaver Loft Insulation is supplied in strong branded polythene packaging, with end label and colour coded main label for easy identification.
Here at Greengates Builders Merchants, Lancashire we stock Isowool Supersaver Loft Insulation in two thicknesses: 100mm and 150mm.
Contact us now to here more!