Make Your Loft More Accessible With Help From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
If you have decided to make your loft a usable space then you are going to need a good loft ladder to make getting in and out easier. No more trailing to the garage for the steps. Just one quick movement and your steps are there.
There are two types of ladders that are popular. First being the The Keylite Loft Ladder designed to ensure simple, fast installation.
With pre-installed Flick-Fit brackets, allowing installation from below the loft, and with a unique detachable ladder which enables one-person installation, the Keylite Loft Ladder is designed to make your life easier.
- Flick-Fit installation – Pre-installed brackets for installation from below
- Continuous seal around trapdoor reduces heat loss
- Pre-fitted handrail as standard
- White 36mm thick insulated trapdoor, with U-Value of 1.1w/ m2k as standard
- Unique detachable ladder – enables one person to install
- Recessed locking system
- Slip resistant treads
- Dovetail joints on all treads
- Scratch resistant protective feet
Or you could go for a Alloy Loft Ladder which is also very easy to install
- Lightweight aluminium loft ladder available in 2 or 3 sections
- Easy to install
- Safe and comfortable D shape rungs.
- Factory assembled, install in minutes.
- Clear and easy to follow instructions.
- Box section styles for strength and comfort.
- Spring loaded catches, safer and stronger.
- Handrail included.
- Non-slip rubber feet for safety.
You are also going to need a loft access door with good insulation to finish the job off.
So come and see us today at our Whalley Road Yard and get all the help and information you need to make your loft a usable space.