Stone paving is a special aspect of any garden and it should therefore be protected as much as possible from things such as spills and dirt. Here at Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire we sell the ideal product for this very job; Natural Stone Sealer.
Natural Stone Sealer is a clear non hazardous solution that protects stone from staining from most liquids such as; hot cups, wine, coffee, tea, oil, soot, soil, foodstuffs etc. Natural Stone Sealer is also an excellent repellent for chewing gum on most paving. It is also worth noting that Natural Stone Sealer will not discolour surfaces!
Natural Stone Sealer can be used internally and externally on:
- Natural stone,
- Cementicious substrates,
- Fireplace surrounds hearths,
- Floor tiles,
The benefits of using Natural Stone Sealer:
- Solvent free formulation – non-flammable, low odour.
- Can be used internally and externally.
- Protects from accidental spillages i.e. wine, tea coffee etc.
- Dramatically improves water and mar resistance - High degree of water repellency in dried film.
- Does not alter appearance of surface to which it is applied.
1 litre of Natural Stone Sealer will cover roughly 4 - 8m² per coat depending on the nature of surface.
Contact Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire today to hear more about this fantastic product that will help to protect the investment you made in paving for your garden!