Need Something Sticking? Then You Need Allcon 10 From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
Allcon 10 can stick anything to anything. It can be used for the bonding of timber, chip and fibre boards, MDF, coated boards, metals, aluminium, natural or artificial stones, concrete, marble, ceramics, plastics, plasterboards, foam, hard foam, acrylic, insulation and much more. In fact Allcon 10 is an Adhesive for the construction industry which can stick nearly any material together.
• Single Component
• Easy handling
• Solvent free
• Resistant to weather and ageing
• Resistant to many chemicals
• Usable with natural stone
• Bonds nearly all materials
Benefits Of Allcon 10:
• Use with standard caulking gun
• Can be put under stress after just 7 -10 minutes
• No primer required
• Replaces multiple other adhesives and glues
• Safe to use
• Always the right product to hand
• Opened cartridge can be used for up to 10 months
• Unopened cartridge last for up to 18 months
• Minimum wastage
• Can be painted and varnished
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
How To Use Allcon 10:
• The surfaces to be bonded must be free from grease, clean and stable. One surface must be permeable.
• The adhesive reacts with the moisture in the air or in the material by slightly foaming up.
• Curing can be accelerated by using a water spray.
• Sand all smooth materials, clean with beko Allclean and lightly moisten with water.
• Join pieces within 3 minutes.
• Press until product sets.
• It is recommended an adhesion test is done prior to any application.
Come And Collect Your Allcon 10 Today
And Get Sticking
Greengates Builders Merchants delivering to the whole of Lancashire including: Accrington, Blackburn, Burnley, Clitheroe, Darwen, Great Harwood, Haslingden, Padiham and Pendle.