Plupave System At Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, lancashire
Plupave Turf And Gravel Drainage Cell Now Available From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire.
Plupave Turf and Gravel Drainage Cell is ideal for permeable paving solutions, containment of gravel, is SUDS compliant, and can be used to create an attractive 'grassed' surface.
Ideal for Containment of Gravel:
Plupave reinforcement structure acts as a containment solution for loose-laid gravel within paving systems.
Ideal to House and Protect Grass:
Plupave reinforcement structure is the only product available that allows both horizontal and vertical root growth. Unlike concrete systems, the root remains cool and grass growth thrives.
The cells can be used in any situation where low to medium use parking surfaces, access roads and driveways are required.
The cells can also be used for the construction of swales to collect rainwater and direct water to surface infiltration areas such as Versavoid sub-surface infiltration channels.
- Reduces Surface Run-off - Water easily filters through structure.
- Permeable surfaces reduce stormwater run-off in creeks and rivers, and reduce pollution.
- Collected water can be reused and managed as a resource.
- No Surface Drains Required - Concrete pits, grated trench drains and other
- traditional stormwater inlets are not necessary.
Strong Structure - Plupave reinforcement structure can support heavy loads up to 125 t/m2 unconfined.
- Can be installed by unskilled labour
- Product is quickly clipped together.
- Unique easy to use interlocking system.
Multiple applications rolled into one cost effective product makes Plupave the economical choice.
Plupave’s modular structure provides strength for vehicles to cross, whilst also providing a void ratio capable of SUDS compliance.
Plupave’s unique characteristics make a great application for emergency access routes where access is obscure or absent.
Give us a ring today and find out more on the Plupave System or come and visit us at our Whalley Road yard.