Porcupipe Saves your Gutters Available From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
You didn’t really think autumn was time to put your feet up, did you? The garden may be settling into its winter plumage, but that just gives you the chance to get on with all sorts of essential maintenance jobs. Do them now, well before the weather turns nasty
Gutters, downpipes and drains
If your “rainwater goods” aren’t doing their job, leaks can cause damage to your property. So while autumn leaves are falling, keep clearing all your gutters, even on outbuildings, to prevent blockages. If you have a downpipe that discharges into an open gully, keep the grating clear of leaves to avoid flooding.
Brett Martin Porcupipe™ is the simplest way possible to protect your gutters.
Brett Martin Porcupipe™ is a simple, but extremely effective way of keeping virtually any domestic gutter system clear and free from all kinds of debris including moss and leaves.
Practically maintenance free, the high quality polypropylene filaments are securely fixed to a central rust free stainless steel core. There are two colour options, black and white that complement two of the most popular colour options for rainwater systems. The white option is excellent for low level white gutters often seen on conservatories.
- Fits inside the gutter creating a screen from debris entering the system
- Easy installation by simply pushing the two metre lengths between the gutter and the roof tiles
- Practically maintenance free
- High quality polypropylene filaments securely fixed
- Flexible central rust-free stainless steel core
- Helps prevent entry of birds into the roof space
- Can be installed into any Brett Martin channel drain system
- Available in two colours, black and white
- White option excellent for low level white gutters, such as conservatories
Protect your gutters from leaves and other debris the simple way with Brett Martin Porcupipe.
Come along to our showroom on Whalley Road Accrington and pick up your Porcupipe Bristle Gutter today and put a stop to blocked gutters.