Principal Ground Reinforcement Block From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
UK manufactured from 100% recycled material diverted from landfill, GRB is the environmental and sustainable solution of choice.
GRB is a new and revolutionary development in ground reinforcement. It is tough, flexible and easy to install making it the professional choice for a wide range of construction projects.
- Quick and easy to install reducing on site costs
- (Up to 100m2 per person per hour)
- Proven connection system
- Surface reinforcement with natural drainage
- Minimal maintenance
- Non-slip and crack proof
- Weatherproof and environmentally friendly
- Frost and UV resistant
- Cut to size
- Dimensionally stable
- None expanding
- Low transport and handling costs
- Manufactured in the UK from 100% UK waste
- 100% recyclable
Filling: GRB can be filled with a wide range of materials including grass seed, gravel, stones, earth and sand.B
Binding and Levelling: To level any possible unevenness in the base layer and provide a zone suitable for root growth.
Base layer: To ensure optimum drainage a layer of crushed rock should be installed.
- Construction sites
- Green car parking areas
- Private lanes and access roads
- (Including emergency access)
- Pathways and drives
- Golf courses
- Equestrian and livestock facilities
- Green roof and roof top gardens
- River and road embankments
- Private airfields
This fantastic new environmentally friendly product is available from us at our Whalley Road Yard.
Call in today and pick up a leaflet.