Sika Concrete Hardener And Dustproofer Available From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
Concrete Hardener & Dustproofer is a concentrated silicate solution for direct application to concrete. Concrete Hardener & Dustproofer hardens and dustproofs the surface.
- Internal and external use.
- Fast acting.
- Leaves a residual surface to prevent further dusting.
- Helps prevent bloom/efflorescence.
Areas for use:
As a dustproofer for new and old concrete/cement based floors, screeds and paving in factories, garages and domestic dwellings.
- Only for use on cement containing surfaces.
- Always wash down to remove unreacted material after use.
- Will not restore badly disintegrated concrete.
- Do not treat concrete within 28days of laying.
- Always read the label before use and wear suitable protective equipment.
- Remove all surface debris and growth from the area to be treated.
- Repair any defects.
- Apply by brush or spray at a rate of 1litre per 5 sq. meters.
- Work well into the surface.
- Apply a second coat after 24hrs. Allow the second coat to dry for 24hrs.
- Then hose down the entire area with cold, clean water to remove any unreacted surplus material.
- Further coats may be applied to exceptionally dusty floors.
Health & Safety:
Contains sodium silicate. Risk of serious damage to the eye. Wear suitable eye/face protection. Avoid contact with skin. If the product enters the eyes, rinse immediately with copious quantities of water and seek medical advise. Keep out the reach of children.
Storage: Store at moderate temperatures in original containers. Protect from frost.
Greengates Builders Merchants delivering to the whole of Lancashire including: Accrington, Blackburn, Burnley, Clitheroe, Darwen, Great Harwood, Haslingden, Padiham and Pendle.