Sika Water Repel Available From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
Sika Water Repel is a colourless silicone water repellent for concrete, block, masonry etc.
- Natural and cast stone, limestone
- Concrete, renders, fibre cement and mortars
- Protects structures from the effects of rain and weather.
- Improves resistance to dirt and reduces fungi and lichen growth.
- Does not alter appearance of treated surface.
- Reduces staining and efflorescence.
- Vapour permeable.
- Improves resistance to frost and external penetration by salts.
- All surfaces to be treated should be clean, dry and free of paint, oils or other contaminants such as moss or lichens.
- Poor mortar joints and large cracks should be made good and allowed to dry before treating.
- Fine hairline cracks are unimportant.
- Sika Water Repel is ready to use.
- Apply by brush, roller or low pressure spray.
- Normally one liberal coat is sufficient but in some cases of high absorption a second coat may be necessary.
- The second coat should be applied as soon as the first coat has dried, normally 6-24hrs.
Coverage/Usage Approximate: 4-6m² per litre
Call In Today To Our Whalley Road Yard
And Collect Your Sika Water Repelant And Start Protecting Your Concrete, Block, Masonry etc. Right Now.
Greengates Builders Merchants delivering to the whole of Lancashire including: Accrington, Blackburn, Burnley, Clitheroe, Darwen, Great Harwood, Haslingden, Padiham and Pendle.