Here at Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire we currently have a spectacular special offer:
Save 30% when you buy:
5Ltr Sika PVA + 5Ltr Sikamix Mortar Plasticiser+ 5Ltr Sika Rendermix Waterproofer
You can get all these products for ONLY £14.64 + VAT (collection from our sales office)
1) Sika PVA: is a general purpose economic adhesive, sealer and mortar improver.
- Bonding agent for concrete, renders, screeds and plaster.
- Seal coat for porous surfaces e.g. plaster to minimise dusting.
- Admixture in cement renders and screeds where thin or jointless floor toppings are to be laid.
- Adhesive for most common materials to bond to themselves and each other, except rubber, polythene or PVC.
- Easy to use.
- Improves cohesion and workability.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Neat: 1litre per 6 - 12m²
- Diluted 1:1, 1litre per 12 - 24m²
- Diluted 1:3, 1litre per 18 - 36m²
2) Sikamix Mortar Plasticiser: is a general purpose, economic liquid plasticiser and improver for brick and blockwork mortars.
Uses: Sikamix is a liquid plasticising and air entraining admixture for improving workability and final properties of:
- Brick mortars
- Blockwork mortars
- Produces a 'fatty' mortar with excellent workability
- Reduces water demand - increases strength
- Improves frost resistance of hardened mortar
- Reduces efflorescence
Dosage rate: 70 - 140ml per 25Kg cement.
3) Sika Rendermix Waterproofer: is a water resisting plasticiser for improving renders and screeds.
- As a water resisting liquid admixture for sand and cement rendering mortars.
- As an aid to prevent water 'bleed' from the fresh mortar.
- As a water reducer to inhibit passage of salts for external or internal rendering and screeding.
- As a mortar 'improver' for pebble dashing or roughcast finishes.
- Lower porosity
- Improved durability
- Retains workability for longer
- Reduced efflorescence
- Improved finish
Dosage rate: 250ml to 500ml per 25kg cement
So contact us now before you miss out on this spectacular offer!