STICK 2 ALL-PURPOSE CONTACT ADHESIVE Available From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
STICK 2 ALL-PURPOSE CONTACT ADHESIVE is a brushable, general purpose contact adhesive with fast setting properties coupled with long open time.
- Excellent adhesion - adheres to most common surfaces.
- Exceptional bond strength - out performs conventional wood glues.
- Internal and external use (excluding 5ltr size) - excellent weathering and aging properties.
Areas For Use:
- Laminate materials
- Bonding pu foam or mineral wool panels to plasterboard.
- Bonding metals to most surfaces.
- Bonds wood, rubber, most plastics and leather, cork, lino, rigid PVC, dense
- Do not use on soft (plasticised) PVC.
- Do not use on polystyrene
- Do not use on cellulose painted surfaces
- Do not use on bitumen or tar leaching products
- Do not use in areas subject to continuous water immersion.
Always allow the adhesive to become touch dry on both surfaces before bringing surfaces together – premature bonding will cause solvent entrapment and blistering of laminates.
At low temperatures, care must be taken to ensure that the temperature of the adhesive and of both surfaces to be bonded is higher than the ambient temperature. Cold materials have a strong tendency to attract moisture present in the surrounding air, which can have a disastrous effect on the bond strength.
The surfaces to be glued should be clean and free from dust, grease and other contaminants. Materials should be stored in a warm environment prior to bonding to avoid chilling of the glue line, which leads to extended setting times and possible adhesion problems.
Give us a ring today and get your Stick2