Stop Vandalism In It’s Track With Anti Vandal Paint
Protect your property with special Anti Vandal paint.
This non drying black paint stops vandals in their track and protects your property.
use on drain pipes, sills, tops of wall and fences, in fact any surface which may be used as a grip point to gain unauthorised access to your property.
Use in dangerous or restricted areas on electricity pylons, telegraph poles and lamp post to prevent climbing.
A few things you need to know before using Anti Vandal paint:
1. Loose material such as rust, scale, dirt, etc. must be removed by wire brushing and primed with a suitable primer prior to application of the Anti Vandal paint.
2. Porous surfaces such as Unpainted Wood or Brickwork should be sealed with a suitable primer/Sealer to prevent this product drying out prior to application of the Anti Vandal paint.
3. Smooth surfaces should be roughened using coarse abrasive paper or by wire brushing prior to application of the Anti Vandal paint.
4. Unpainted woodwork and steelwork should be primed with the appropriate primer.
5. New and previously painted surfaces should be dry and free from loose and flaking material, dirt, grease wax, etc.
PLEASE NOTE that Anti Vandal paint should be clearly identified to the public with WARNING NOTICES.
Get Your Anti Vandal Paint
From Our Whalley Road Yard