Tarmac And Asphalt Restorer (Paint)
Adseal Tarmac Restorer Now Available From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
Also known as tarmac sealer, tarmac paint and asphalt sealer, is available in BLACK or RED.
Dual Action tarmac paint and tarmac sealer
At last a restorer that will not only restore the original colour [tarmac paint] but also protect and reinforce the surface against future damage [tarmac sealer].
It is the harmful effects of UV light that degrade the bitumen/asphalt content which binds the aggregate [stones] together. The first sign of degradation is the fading of the colour as the binding properties are reduced, followed by the aggregate becoming loose.
Adseal Tarmac restores the colour [or even changes it from black to red] and reinforces the surface by helping bind the aggregate in place [if caught soon enough].
In addition Adseal tarmac paint has a built in UV shield to minimise future deterioration and, together, provides a protective surface to lengthen lifespan of the driveway, path, pavement or car park.
This is not a bitumen paint as bitumen paints are prone to UV degradation – Adseal Tarmac actually protects against UV attrition.
Adseal Tarmac has also been successfully used on plain concrete as a combined concealing and decorative finish
- Spreads easier and dries quicker for a faster, high quality, installation
- Suitable for driveways, paths, car parks, etc
- Tyre plucks and flaking are virtually unheard of
- 100% UVA and Fade resistant
- Good abrasion and impact resistance lengthens working life
- High ‘resin only’ solids content [we do NOT use fillers, thickeners or extenders]
- Helps prevent future staining
- Excellent coverage – 4—6 m2 per coat per litre
- Single or two coat application by brush or roller. Can also be sprayed
- Supplied in 5ltr and 25ltr UN containers
The Professionals Choice because:
- User friendly and simple to apply
- Designed with a dual action to both reinforce and protect the treated surface as well as restore the colour
- An even, uniform coating a straightforward task
- High abrasion and impact resistance ensure it last longer
- This is not a bitumen paint as bitumen paint does not protect against future UV degradation
So give us a ring today and find out more about this fantastic product