TDP Plaster And Render Fibres Available From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
Plaster and Render fibres minimise shrinkage and cracking by just adding to the mix.
The fibres disperse quickly and evenly in the mix and do not affect the workability. The fibres can be used in manual or mechanically applied mixes.
Renders, particularly lime based, are susceptible to weathering of crack appear during the drying process. Moisture can penetrate the cracks leading to significant problems at a later stage. The addition of Fibres will help prevent this.
Suitable for use in rendering, undercoat and one coat plasters.
- Adding fibres to the plaster or render mix does not affect the workability of the mix.
- Ideal for patch repair.
- TDPP’s plaster and render fibres have been produced specifically for these applications.
- 200g sufficient for ten 25kg bags of plaster, or ten 25kg dry render mixes.
- Adds easily into mix
- Disperses quickly and evenly
- Easily added, no need to ‘tease’ in like horsehair, and will not ‘rot’
- Non irritant
- Can be used in mechanically applied plaster and render
- Ideal for renders and lime based plasters which are particularly susceptible to cracking
- The fibres, being short, do not need ‘burning off’ the finished surface.
- Reduces the need for remedial work.
These fibres are manufactured from polypropylene and being chemically inert will not cause irritation when handled.
So Come along Today To Our Whalley Road Yard
And Get Your TDP Fibres