Technoseal Damp Proof paint From Wykamol Here At Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
WHERE TO USE TECHNOSEAL DAMP PROOF PAINT:
- Floors: Under/above screeds to provide a damp proof membrane.
- Basements: As part of a waterproofing system beneath ground level.
- Walls: Can be used under render or plaster as a water barrier or vapour barrier.
- Tiling: As secondary protection under tiles in wet areas e.g. bathrooms, food processing areas, balconies, etc.
- Water Storage: The membranes perform well in Wykamol tests even when continuously immersed in water.
- Silage Storage: The membrane protects concrete from silage attack.
ADVANTAGES OF TECHNOSEAL PAINT:
- Single pack system
- Water based compounds that can be applied even to damp backgrounds
- Non-toxic, non hazardous, solvent and plasticizer free
- Good bond to many substrates
- Toughness, high flexibility, extensibility and good crack bridging properties
- Low water vapour permeability
- Alkali resistant, can be applied to alkaline surfaces
- Resistant to silage acids
- Non staining and stain blocking
- Available in a range of colours
- Quick drying. Typically touch dry in 1 hour
A minimum dried coat thickness of 0.6mm is needed to provide a vapour barrier. This should be applied in a minimum of two coats. For the final dried membrane thickness of 0.6mm a coverage rate of 1.20kg/m² is required (this is the total for all coats). This corresponds to approx 1 litre/m².
Available in white or black. The colour of the liquid compound will differ slightly from the colour of the dried membrane. The colour shade may vary batch to batch. The membrane dries to a tough semi-gloss finish.
If you think this is something you could use why not call in to our Whalley Road yard and pick up a leaflet and speak to one of our members of staff for more details.